Popular lower back designs?
- Flower designs. They are one of the top choices since they can be really very feminine to look at.
- Dolphin designs. Apart from being cute, they express an attitude of being naughty yet pleasurable to tame.
- Butterfly designs. They never fail to project an attitude of loving freedom.
- Tribal designs. They are primarily rooted from the ancient styles. Some of the still commonly used include the sun, star, and other Celtic styles. Many of them have been inspired by the trends in Polynesia.
- Dragon designs. They spell the attributes of being adventurous, a risk-taker, and being fantastic at the same time.
Thus, if you are about to get a lower back tattoo, be sure to use a loose fitting pair of jeans to avoid rubbing against the fresh imprint.